* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Size and weight may vary by the device’s configuration and manufacturing process.
* Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.
*Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes.
*Image at the top of page of Galaxy Z Fold2 unfolded and seen from the front with the butterfly graphic wallpaper onscreen simulated for illustration purposes.
*S Pen Pro and S Pen Fold Edition sold separately. Only use the Samsung S Pen Pro or the S Pen Fold Edition designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G. All other S Pens or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (including those by other manufacturers) may damage the screen.
*Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Z Filp3 5G is rated as IPX8. IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust resistant.
* Display Size: Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note20’s screen size is 6.7″ in the full rectangle and 6.6″ with accounting for the rounded corners and Galaxy Note20 Ultra’s screen size is 6.9″ in the full rectangle and 6.8″ with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
* Battery Capacity (Typical) : Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4170mAh for Galaxy Note20 and 4370mAh for Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
* UWB: Availability of UWB function may vary by regions and/or by applicable law.