A14 Bionic rockets past every other smartphone chip. The Pro camera system takes low-light photography to the next level — with an even bigger jump on iPhone 12 Pro Max. And Ceramic Shield delivers four times better drop performance. Let’s see what this thing can do.
– The only thing even close was our last chip.
- A14 Bionic is the first 5-nanometre chip in the industry, with advanced components literally atoms wide. Forty per cent more transistors rev up speeds while increasing efficiency for great battery life. And a new ISP powers Dolby Vision recording — something no pro movie camera, let alone any other phone, can do.
– Scans the surface of Mars. And now your living room.
– NASA is using LiDAR technology for its next Mars landing. iPhone 12 Pro uses a LiDAR Scanner to measure how long it takes light to reflect back from objects. So it can create a depth map of whatever space you’re in. Because it’s ultra-fast and accurate, AR apps can now transform a room into a realistic rainforest or show you how a new sneaker will fit.
A new day for Night mode:
– Night mode comes to both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras, and it’s better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. LiDAR makes Night mode portraits possible. And the Wide camera lets in 27% more light, for greater detail and sharper focus day or night.
There are no reviews yet.